Thursday 7 January 2016

My first Pay Cheque from Nuffnang!



My first Pay Cheque from Nuffnang!

Super happy came in the mail and that is my first pay cheque since 2010 after i resign from my work after my pregnancy

This $ come in handy for me to buy a few nice CNY clothes for my 2 kids

Been blogging a while since most of my time I am at home with my kids and not working

Cooking and baking my joy how nice that I can have a platform to share with other so i started blogging.

Need some little income for my kids I came across nuffnang and join and ever since i am stuck in the big family


Thank you Nuffnang ! Love you lot! 

1 comment :

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Omega 3 Fish Oil Singapore

    ReplyDelete