Tuesday 29 September 2015

Think before you post even if you are famous very famous

Recently saw a few blogger on news... Not good news not sure if posting ranting online will shoot up fame... I don't know actually I do not have experience either as I am not famous nor am a influencer...

But really posting rants really worth the risk not afraid that others might think "Hey this who who who so insensitive" or "this who who who think so highly on him/herself?

Not afraid that if the other party might get angry things might get worse?

But nevertheless they got free advertisement from the media... Good right... Lol...

But give me I also don't want to do such thing if I were in their shoes... But arh later ppl will say Hello Who Are You? Who Are You To compare with me hahaha... Ya lah... Right loh I can't compare lah I not famous mah haha...



No comments :

Post a Comment