Monday 9 November 2015

My First winning prize in 2015 - PNKids Syrup

This is my first post that I ever won something humm maybe I never been lucky at all winning any prize :-)

Today I had received a message from Mums&Babies on FB saying that I had won the prize actually i missed out the first message but Mums&Babies blog owner is so kind to remind me again I am very grateful she choose me and given me a chance to collect the prize

I had arrange a collection today and she agreed to meet up so happy and head down and collect from her 


Happy to the max that I am able to receive it for my 2 kids giving them the goodness of the vitamin syrup 

I am finding a multi vit for my kids and just nice I am able to let them try this brand :-) 

Am a happy mommy looking forward to give them the yummy vitamin tomorrow 



Wow very big bottle wor! 250ml Yes i got boy option I had choose either one because i had both gender kids both are fine with me because i am consider blessed if I won it (but i never think i will win it)



Wow the toys so cute and 2 toys somemore! Super happy kids both of them are playing non-stop thank you for making my babies so happy Mums&Babies! :-)




My elder daughter want to pose with the gifts and syrup! Hehe... she love posing... asking me to snap a photo of her and even will check the photo if she look great in it haha... if she is happy with it i am approve to post it... lol... 


No comments :

Post a Comment