Monday 26 October 2015

Bangkok - Baiyoke sky hotel (Throwback) 01 Oct - 04 Oct 2013

Bangkok - Baiyoke sky hotel

Went there on the 01 Oct - 04 Oct 2013 it's a yearly trip to bring my daughter around so she can experience different places she can lean something different living in Singapore.

At that time I was having a Bun in the Oven lol #2 is on the way :-)

Traveling with hubby , my girl and my mil at that moment was not heavily pregnant therefore I am still okay to travel and my morning sickness does not happen at all it just went away? lol

Stayed in Baiyoke Sky Hotel suite because mil is bunking with us so we need bigger space extra bed it place in the hotel room

To our surprise the room is bigger than my 3 room flat lol... it's so huge! large living space, large room , big bathroom 

Upload a few photos 

















No comments :

Post a Comment