Monday 5 October 2015

New hair colour ~ PURPLE ~ (Not paid)


05 Oct 2015
Wanted to get a new hair color today thinking its time to change so went to a nearby hair salon near my house and get a fresh new look 

Bleaching and dying is a better option as my hair is naturally difficult to get it dyed or can say the color can't "eat" into the hair... Dye so many times waste my $ :-( bleaching is a better option 

Heard from friends bleaching is painful on the skull... Ouch... I heard already more afraid but what the hack since I want to dye make up my mime go ahead 


Bleaching in progress

Here you go I am bleaching lol... Not as painful as mention still acceptable hehe maybe I thick skin lah lol... I bleach the whole head by the way not just half 

Process takes 1 hour putting the bleach on plus waiting for it to change my black hair to a new color wahahaha.... 
 




Tadah! My new colour wa I look funny on me 

Okay bye bye my black hair hello gold hair this hair colour definitely don't suite me lol... Send a photo to hubby he got a shock why I choose this colour... Lol... This is just part 1 not part 2... 




Part 2 dying in progress

Okay new colour on the way waiting waiting.... Since it too another hour away 2 hours good things are worth to wait 






My new hair colour swee bo it's purple  I want a lighter purple but the hairstylist say it would not last long she suggest this.... Okay I leave it to the professional 

BTW THIS IS NOT A PAID POST I PAY $$ TO GET MY HAIR DONE 

In case you keen in the salon is

HAIR EVENTS AMK BLK 526























No comments :

Post a Comment